Monday, April 22, 2013

Things He Do.


Things He Do

My lord this is going to be fun. So this summer is opening up a ton of projects for me, all of which I am super excited about. More frequent blogging plus I'm going to look at finally using that youtube channel... for things besides music and cat videos. I'll be uploading things -raises eyebrow- yeah, be impressed. A thin white pasty American young adult uploading opinion videos about geeky things from his parent's basement, breaking all kinds of social norms!

I'm expecting a million views within the first hour or so.

Anywho, my plans are a sort of commentary walk-through, slash reviews. A video format of the [E]pisodes I write on my game blog (ComplexToy)... And a cooking show. Friend of mine and I are going to talk delicious food and how easy it is to make. 

I will be continuing my work with KineCritical while over the summer and hopefully with school gone now be able to put out a bunch more full-scale reviews and articles. Encase you are interested this is what I've written on so far- The GriftersI'm a Cyborg But That's OkayButterBatman: Year OneGod Bless AmericaV For Vendetta The Adams Family ValuesSpirited AwayWarriors of the Rainbow: Seediq Bale International CutA Clockwork OrangeMetropolis, The Powerpuff Girls Movie, and Game Movies. From here on as these go up on the KineCritical blog and the facebook page they will also go up (via links) here. Both for better organization and so that while I'm not able to bring out stuff on comics, books, or whatever I will still have some activity on topic to show for it.

I'd like to start writing on tv and webs series as well as the standard fare of films. And lord knows I have plenty to write on internet comics ^^.  

No comments:

Post a Comment